Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gathering for Siew Kheng's B-Day

Busy busy busy! Many apologies for not posting anything for while. :)

Let me start off with Siew Kheng's birthday dinner gathering. It's a bit delayed thought I lost the photos but apparently because I not. *Whew* Nowadays, seems pretty rare to have a gathering with all 5 of us (me and my 4 close buddies from uni). Normally, one person will be unable to make it. This time around, Cheshire and bo-boy couldn't make it. So it was just me, Doreen, Pey Shen and hubby, Siew Kheng and hubby.

We decided to go for Kajang Satay at Damansara Uptown. Here are some photos of us spending some quality time together. We gotta do this more often. Especially our dear Do-do will be leaving next year. *sigh* Doreen, why do you have to go so far away??

I must say that the satay is still as tasty as ever and mmmm the peanut sauce. Yum yum yum! Take a look at these scrumptious looking beauties.

Check out the photos below. :)

























No comments: