Saturday, August 30, 2008

FHM 100 Most Wanted Female

We had the opportunity to join this party because Pacmee was one of the sponsors. We were grooving a the VIP section. We in this case was Reese, Doreen, Ow and me. Didn't really like the beer they were serving, Carlsberg. I think I prefer Heinekken or Tuborg. :) They were also serving some finger food, some pretzie thingy with smoked salmon, rissotto rice scoops, sandwiches and pizza.

There were a lot of known local entertainers around the VIP area, among others were Adam C, Serena C, Rudy, well basically Astro , 8TV and Hitz FM entertainers. Serena C was the mc and I was so shocked at her "fierceness". Ha ha ha! Then again I never did liked her before. :

























After we hanged around a bit, we went for really late dinner. We didn't manage to get any earlier on. So we decided we'd try out the new place called Leo's at SS2. I wanted the Claypot Teriyaki Chicken thingy but it was all out so I tried the Thai Seafood Fried Rice. It was alright, nothing really special but also not entirely tasteless.

Oh, look at the beautifully drawn flower on top of my Cafe Latte. :)

No comments: