Saturday, July 12, 2008

Party time!

Last weekend I went with Doreen to a Muay Thai after party at Zouk. Here's a photo of us with some new friends we made, Jane and Alison.
I still have no clue in knowing what is so fun about going clubbing. Perhaps I am getting old? Or maybe just not my cup of tea. I generally don't fancy going to clubs because it is so smoky (I myself don't smoke) and sometimes a bit sweaty if the club is hot. I dread having to wash my hair for god knows how many times just to get rid of the tobacco smell. I also don't really enjoy drinking alcohol, namely hard liquor. The only ones that I prefer to drink are red wine, Martini and Bacardi Limon.I do however enjoy going to Jazz clubs, the ones that offer live performances. My current favourites are Bangkok Jazz and Alexis. Those are really nice! The ambience is more suitable for hanging out casually and at least you can talk without having to shout. :P

Here's another photo of muas truly in party mode!



















After the Zouk party, we were starving so we dropped by for some supper at good ol' McDonalds. Does Doreen look sober yet? :P

No comments: