Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sex and the City

I managed to catch up with Siew Kheng and Boon Han yesterday. We were gathered together to watch the free preview screening of Sex and the City. It was a pretty last minute decision, because I only got to know about the extra ticket for me during lunch time and only got the other 2 tickets for Siew Kheng and Boon Han towards the end of the day. I thought were so lucky and were so excited for this chance to go watch together, it seems like ages since the bunch of us actually got together.

So all of us met directly at Midvalley. Doreen ate dinner with he colleagues, while I waited for Siew Kheng and Boon Han. Guess where we went to eat? Carl's Jr! Definitely one of the best burgers around. You've just got to try it if you haven't.


























The movie was at 9:00pm so we went to the entrance of the cinema and then discovered that our tickets was for two different cinemas, halls #3 and #13. So we figured, never mind lor maybe we'll see each other after the show and went our separate ways.

So in we went to watch the show. It was quite a long show, more than 2 hours long and was pretty funny. The dialogue was very witty and interesting. I don't really fancy Sarah Jessica Parker which is one of the reasons I have not watched Sex and the City. But nevertheless I have to admit that this show was really interesting, in fact more impressive than I thought it would be. The show was really colorful, and it's so interesting to see all the fancy dresses and outfits. Friendship is the key focus and it really reminded me how important friendship means to me. To all my dear friends, thank you for sharing my ups and downs. I realised that many a times, without them I think life would be unbearable. Life is naturally complicated and everyone needs someone there by your side once in a while, not necessarily to do anything but most of the time to just listen to us whine, complain and to cry and laugh together.

By the time the show ended, Doreen and I were exhausted. We went straight home, bathe and headed onto bed.

The next morning, we found out that Siew Kheng and Boon Han did not watch the show? WHY? The tickets were for the cinema in Pavilion KL. OMG!! Why didn't any of us realised that? No wonder we had different cinemas halls? And we were thinking at that time how come so many halls allocated for the movie preview. What a lesson to be learn, man. Next time we have to make sure to check through all the details in the ticket!

1 comment:

Cheshire said...

Hahaha... what a joke!
i think whoever read this post will never make the same mistake again.

Hmm.. i think i should post up my 'mistake' with the langkawi trip too.

Muaks...love ya