Sunday, July 13, 2008

Roti Telur Goreng!

Let me introduce to my favourite, the Roti Telur Goreng (if you have yet to know it!). Imagine your average roti telur being cut into small chunks and then fried like how they do for maggi goreng. It is simply delicious! You'll know once you've tried it. So far I have not found any mamak place in PJ which offers this tasty dish. Please let me know if you know of any!


The only place I do know to get them is at the Serdang mamak. I do occasionally drive down there when I have Roti Telur goreng cravings! Here are some photos from one that I have "tabau-ed" recently. Looks quite similar to koay teow goreng right?
















If you do have the chance, I highly recommend anyone to go try out the mamak in Serdang. They really do offer a wider variety and some can be said to be innovated by UPM students. Here's a list of mamak food from the top of my mind that are popular back when I was still in uni:

1. Roti Telur Goreng
2. Roti Tisu Milo (roti tissue sprinkled with sugar and milo)
3. Roti Mayonaisse (roti rolled up with hard boiled and mayo inside)
4. Roti Cheese (roti filled with cheese and sugar)
5. Bollywood Shake (ice blended mixture of coffee, milk and tea)

No comments: